Seminars, workshops set for Cincinnati.
The technical seminars are:
* Compounding, mixing, curing and testing of rubber, October 9-10;
* Elastomer molding technology, October 11; and
* Rubber recycling and applications, October 11.
The business workshops are:
* How to get better sales results from your marketing efforts, October 9;
* Are your developments protected? Intellectual property basics, October 10;
* Product development, a portfolio management approach, October 11;
* Protecting your company's intellectual property, October 11; and
* Squeezing efficiency from your operations: Strategies with a bottom line impact, October 12.
All business workshops are half-day events.
The prices for these seminars/workshops are: For a half-day workshop, Rubber Division members $395 before September 22 and non-members $550. After that date the price for both members and non-members goes up $100.
Attendees can add a two-day seminar to full registration of the Fall Mini Expo '06 for $195 each (add $100 if after the 9/22 deadline).
The one-day seminar costs: Members before 9/22, $525; non-members, $680. After that date the price for both members and non-members increases $100. Add a two-day seminar to full registration for $325 each (add $100 if after the 9/22 deadline).
Fees for the two-day seminar: Members before 9/22, $995; non-members, $1,150. After that date the price for both members and non-members increases $100. Add a two-day seminar to full registration of the Fall Mini Expo '06 for only $795 each (add $100 if after the 9/22 deadline).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 1, 2006|
|Next Article:||The Division offers three online courses: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Rubber Technology.|
|Mark your calendar--2005.|
|Mark your calendar--2005/6.|
|Mark your calendar--2006.|
|Calendar of events.|