Security Council Secretaries sign documents in Bishkek.
Eight documents were signed at the meeting of the Committee of the Security Council Secretaries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization that was held today in Bishkek. Representatives of Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Tajikistan participated.
The following documents were signed:
- resolution of the Collective Security Council of the Collective Security Treaty Organization on the list of additional measures aimed at reduction of tension in Tajik-Afghan border areas;
- resolution of the Collective Security Council on the plan of joint actions of CSTO member states concerning implementation of the UN Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy for 2019-2021;
- resolution of the Foreign Ministers Council, Defense Ministers Council, Security Council Secretaries Committee on information cooperation regulations with regard to the CSTO Crisis Response Center;
- resolution of the Defense Ministers Council and Security Council Secretaries Committee on list of classified and secret documents;
- resolution of the Defense Ministers Council and the Security Council Secretaries Committee on joint training;
- plan of consultations for 2019-2020;
- protocol decision on time and venue of the next meeting of the Security Council Secretaries Committee.
[c]AKIpress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||AKIpress Central Asian News Service|
|Date:||Jun 27, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Mongolia-Bulgaria business meeting held in Ulaanbaatar.|
|Next Article:||Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan vow to boost agricultural ties.|