Search Is Fundamental -- Search Engine Strategies (SES) New York Announces Show Line Up.
NEW YORK -- Mobile search optimization, images and search engines: what's a marketer to do? The savvy search marketers will mark their calendars for Search Engine Strategies (SES) New York, which today announced the agenda for the April 10-13 conference.
It is vital in today's online world that marketers comprehend how search engines work and how to profit from them. The various sessions at SES New York will grant attendees access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing and optimization-related solutions providers. SES New York provides a unique forum in which attendees can interact with industry thought leaders to discuss the latest developments in the search engine marketing space.
SES New York, the largest show in the SES global series, kicks off at the Hilton New York and will explore such hot issues as social search, search privacy and click fraud, to name a few. The action-packed schedule gives marketers an opportunity to learn from noted search industry experts as well as their peers who are learning alongside them. Attendees come away with practical learning on issues such as how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors or how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
Among the key sessions announced for New York:
* Video Search Optimization -- If you're producing video content, there are video search engines that specialize in gathering up your video and making it available to searchers seeking such content. Discover how to make your video more visible.
* Mobile Search Optimization -- New search products for our cell phones and PDA are coming out and existing ones maturing. Learn how to ensure your content is optimized for these mobile search tools.
* Putting Search Into The Marketing Mix -- Search marketing should be considered as an essential part of any overall marketing campaign, online and off. Look at successes using search from the very beginning, failures that result if this is not done and how other marketing activities can also help search.
* Ad Agencies: Understanding The Search Difference-- Traditional ad agencies sometimes have difficulty understanding the unique nature of search and how it taps into expressed desires. This session contrasts search against traditional ads to help agencies adjust better to the search space.
* ClickZ Track: Advertising in Social Media -- Social networks, blogs, feeds, tagging, social bookmarking and immersive game environments. It's Web 2.0, your customers are in control. See how marketers have successfully promoted brands and products in social media.
"Search is a fundamental marketing practice now more than ever, and it only continues to grow," said Danny Sullivan, chair of the SES New York event. "Marketers are at all stages of the learning curve, and this conference serves everyone from novice to expert. Those who still haven't discovered search need to get off the sidelines and into the game, if they want to win."
To learn more and to sign up for email alerts or the RSS feed for Search Engine Strategies New York and other upcoming conferences in the series, visit www.searchenginestrategies.com.
About Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC -- A Division of Incisive Media PLC
Incisive Media PLC is a fast-growing specialist business information provider, based in the UK with offices in North America, Hong Kong, India and Mainland China. The company's activities are currently built around ten core industry sectors - mortgages; marketing services; financial technology; retail investment; capital markets; risk management; insurance; legal services; private equity and photography. Information is provided via a wide range of channels--in print, in person and online.
Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC is the marketing services division of the company and incorporates leading websites Search Engine Watch, the ClickZ Network and their associated events series including Search Engine Strategies. These properties were acquired from Jupiter Media in 2005.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 20, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Visterra Credit Union's New Home Fortunes Program Offers Cash Rebates on Real Estate Agents Commission.|
|Next Article:||Fitch Webcast: Global Credit Derivatives -- Market Trends & Outlook, 3/6, 11:00 a.m. ET.|