SEMICON West 2019 goes beyond smart in San Francisco.
July 9 | 10:00 a.m-5:00 p.m
July 10 | 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
July 11 | 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
During July 9-11, the Moscone Center in northeast San Francisco hosts SEMICON West 2019, which offers three days of presentations with more than 80 hours of technical and business programming, while the event's website lists more than 530 exhibitors that have a stake in the world of microelectronics.
SEMICON West's content and expo covers everything from materials, equipment, design, manufacturing, system integration, and demand channels, to new verticals and adjacencies such as flexible hybrid electronics, MEMS, and sensors.
This year's SEMICON West will feature all-new networking events, three new "Meet the Experts" Theaters, and new immersive Smart Pavilion experiences.
Featured speakers at SEMICON West include:
* Nate Baxter--General Manager, Development and Production Group at TEL US
* Oreste Donzella--Sr. VP & Chief Marketing Officer at KLA
* Renee St. Amant, PhD--Research Engineeer in Emerging Technologies at ARM
* Gary Dickerson--President and CEO at Applied Materials
* Jeffrey Welser, PhD--VP and Lab Director at IBM Research-Almaden
* Aart de Geus, PhD--Chairman and coCEO at Synopsys
* Dean Kamen--Founder of DEKA Research & Development and Founder of FIRST
* Lisa Su, PhD--President and CEO of AMD
Evaluation Engineering will have copies of our July issue at both SEMICON West and "+ EMC + SIPI. Feel free to grab extra copies from either event's trade publication bins!