Printer Friendly

SECOM GENERAL COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF TRI-TEC PLASTICS

 SECOM GENERAL COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF TRI-TEC PLASTICS
 NOVI, Mich., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Secom General Corporation


(NASDAQ: SECM) completed its acquisition of the remaining 30 percent and preferred stock of Tri-Tec Plastics and its subsidiary, Triple Tool, at a special stockholders' meeting held Dec. 14.
 Secom previously acquired 70 percent of Tri-Tec in April 1991 in a transaction valued at $1.96 million. The remaining 30 percent and preferred stock of Tri-Tec are valued at $1.1 million.
 "We expect the Tri-Tec operations to fit very well within Secom," said Secom CEO Roy McKnight. Secom estimates that consolidated sales for its fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 1992, will exceed $35 million and earnings and earnings per share will be higher than 1991.
 Secom operates six subsidiaries in three lines of basic manufacturing: metal formed parts, plastic-molded products and toolmaking. The company plans to continue to seek acquisitions in these areas.
 -0- 12/16/91
 /CONTACT: Roy McKnight of Secom, 313-349-8970/
 (SECM) CO: Secom General Corporation; Tri-Tec Plastics ST: Michigan IN: MAC SU: TNM


SM -- DE014 -- 2551 12/16/91 13:18 EST
COPYRIGHT 1991 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1991 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Dec 16, 1991
Words:181
Previous Article:MOODY'S CONFIRMS STATE OF CALIFORNIA Aaa RATING
Next Article:COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF PRODUCT LINE
Topics:


Related Articles
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION S-4 DECLARED EFFECTIVE FOR SECOM'S ACQUISITION OF REMAINING 30 PERCENT OF TRI-TEC
PARK-OHIO REPLIES
PARK-OHIO PREPARED TO MEET WITH SECOM GENERAL
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION REACHES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL TRI-TEC PLASTICS UNIT
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION REPORTS PROFITABLE SECOND QUARTER PRELIMINARY RESULTS; EXPECTS STRONGER SECOND HALF
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES SALE OF TRI-TEC PLASTICS UNIT IS TERMINATED
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY TERMS WITH INVESTOR GROUP FOR $1.9 MILLION CASH INFUSION
SECOM GENERAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES TRANSACTIONS TO SELL THE ASSETS OF ITS TRI-TEC PLASTICS SUBSIDIARY
SECOM GENERAL REPORTS LOWER PROFIT FOR SECOND FISCAL QUARTER
Duall Acquires Profile Division of Tri-Seal International

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters