SATCOM CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM EASA CERTIFIED.
Astronics AeroSat adds this latest certification to its worldwide list of inflight connectivity (IFC) certifications including the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Civil Aviation Administration of China.
About the FliteStream F-310 Satellite Connectivity System
Astronics AeroSat's FliteStream solutions are the only products available with patented lens-horn technology, which creates the most efficient, reliable and highest- performing SATCOM antenna system available. The FliteStream F-310 integrates next-generation satellite modem technology and is compatible with next generation Ku-band high throughput satellites (HTS), providing maximum internet and data speeds in a single antenna.
Key features include:
- Seamless connectivity for passengers to browse the internet, send and receive emails, make calls using Voice-Over-IP (VoIP), access virtual private network (VPN) services, conduct video conferences, and enjoy favorite work or entertainment applications
- Most efficient Ku-band SATCOM antenna system, critical for maintaining low angle satellite coverage while flying at higher latitudes, where most flights occur
- A three-piece LRU (Line-Replaceable Unit) system: antenna, antenna controller & modem, and high power transceiver
- Compliance with RTCA DO-160 and RTCA DO-178
About the AeroShield ARINC 791 Style Radome & Adapter Plate System
Astronics AeroSat's AeroShield radome and adapter plate solution is the only next-generation ARINC 791 style solution that provides optimal Ku-band performance combined with the lowest drag design, while meeting all FAA & EASA bird strike safety requirements.
Key features include:
- Aerodynamic shape to reduce drag and increase fuel savings
- FAA & EASA bird strike compliance for large radome installations, to reduce certification time and cost
- Sealing robustness against fluid intrusion from water, ice, deicing fluids and other environmental conditions
- Advanced aluminum adapter plate design to minimize total IFC system weight
- Connectivity systems commonality & interchangeability across entire fleets
Astronics AeroSat keeps people connected no matter where they fly. For over a decade, Astronics AeroSat has provided fuselage-mounted and tail-mounted SATCOM solutions for general aviation, business aviation, commercial transport, VVIP, and military aircraft around the world.
About Astronics Corporation
Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) serves the aerospace, defense, and semiconductor industries with technology solutions. Astronics works side-by-side with customers, integrating its array of power, connectivity, lighting, structures, interiors, and test technologies to solve complex challenges. For 50 years, Astronics has delivered customer-focused solutions with exceptional responsiveness.
For more information, visit Astronics.com or call 603/879-0205 x126.