Retroviruses Conference: Live Telephone Report Feb. 7.
The panelists will be:
* Calvin Cohen, M.D., Research Director, Community Research Initiative of New England, and HIV Consultant, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates;
* David Cooper, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Director, National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia;
* Steven Deeks, M.D., San Francisco General Hospital AIDS Program;
* Roy Gulick, M.D., Director, Cornell University Clinical Trials Unit, New York City;
* Michael Saag, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) and Director of the AIDS Outpatient Clinic at UAB; and
* Ron Baker, Ph.D. (moderator), Editor-in-Chief, HIV and Hepatitis.com
To register and get the phone number and instructions for calling, call 1-800-880-5121 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Later, you can hear a recording of the call, by calling 1-888-207-2647 and entering passcode 5253.
Note: For more in-depth information during and after the conference, there will be many reports on the Web, and on treatment email lists; we will also cover some of the presentations in the next two issues of AIDS Treatment News. The telephone briefing provides a convenient overview, and allows live questions of the panelists.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||AIDS Treatment News|
|Date:||Jan 26, 2001|
|Previous Article:||San Francisco Data Shows HIV Rates Still Rising, Experts Say.|
|Next Article:||First HIV Vaccine for Africa Begins Trials.|