Resource Online -- Let Your Computer Turn the Pages.
This new service is provided free to ASAE members only.
Just login as a member from the ASAE home page -- www.asae.org -- then click on the Resource banner in the menu at the left. The entire magazine will unfold before your eyes the first of each month so you can preview the features you are most interested in. Later, when your hard copy arrives in the mail, you can take it with you to read at your leisure during an airplane ride, at lunch or any other time you are away from your computer.
The online magazine includes nearly everything you'll find in the hard copy version such as:
* Four, full-length technical articles -- Each month, you'll find stories written by professionals in your field on the latest topics in engineering in agricultural, biological, food and related systems.
* Update articles -- Brief stories highlighting cutting-edge research and technology applications throughout the world.
* Business Briefs articles -- Snippets to keep you informed on what's happening in the industries where you work, including recent trends and forecasts.
* Inside ASAE -- Read about what your Society and peers have been up to and learn how you can help direct the future of your profession.
* Last Word opinion article -- Hear how others feel about issues that affect engineering worldwide.
* From the Manufacturers product listings -- Whether you're in the market for a component or just want to see what the competitors have to offer, check out these pages for more information.
* Personnel Service advertisements -- In today's world of abundant job opportunities, we keep you on top of things by providing an employment service specific to ASAE member expertise.
Besides text, the photographs, diagrams and other illustrations from the magazine are included with Resource articles on the Web so you get a complete magazine in an electronic format. [*]
Check out Resource online today and let us know what you think.
(*.) All Resource information on the Web is copyrighted and may not be copied or reprinted without ASAE permission.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Resource: Engineering & Technology for a Sustainable World|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2001|
|Previous Article:||Less tillage means reduced costs.|
|Next Article:||Reader Forum.|