Research and Markets: Trend and Opportunities in the Italian Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile.
In terms of gross written premium, the Italian insurance industry is the fourth-largest insurance industry in the European region behind the UK, France and Germany. From 2008 to 2010, the French, German and Italian insurance industries all expanded rapidly, as poor overall economic performance encouraged consumers to seek the financial security associated with insurance products.
The Italian government is planning to introduce discounts to consumers who are ready to submit their vehicles for inspection by insurance companies. The discount rate will be increased if the consumer opts to install a black box which will record the vehicle's activity and help to determine the cause of accidents. In addition, the government also introduced open competition into the category. Indeed, article 34 indicates that agents marketing car insurance must provide the customer with three different quotes from three different companies.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in Italy, including:
- It provides historical values for the Italian personal accident and health insurance market for the review period (2007-2011) and forecast period (2012-2016)
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Italian personal accident and health insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions in the Italian personal accident and health insurance market
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Italy
- It details the competitive landscape in Italy for the personal accident and health insurance industry
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Italy and outlines the key regulations affecting them
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6fb7ns/trend_and_opportun.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Previous Article:||MB Financial, Inc. Approves Dividend.|
|Next Article:||Officescape[R] To Launch First On-Demand Office Search Tool.|