Research and Markets: South Africa Brand Report: Consumers of Healing Ointments is Based On the Latest Annual Consumer Sample Of More Than 20,000 People.
This comprehensive report examines the South African Healing Ointment segment : historical market sales (past 5 years), sales forecasts until 2014, local consumer/market trends, competitor analysis of key brands in the segment, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 20,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
* What are the historical market sales and forecasts for the next 5 years?
* Who are the key players and brands in the market and how are they positioned?
* What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
* Who are the users (and non users) of healing ointments? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
* How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, internet, sports, music interests
* What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
It provides a comprehensive consumer profile of the entire healing ointment segment (minimum category sample = 12,803 consumers), as well as a detailed segmentation by brand, namely: Deep Heat, Fastum, Nurofen, Repari-Gel, Vicks, Voltaren, Zam - Buk.
It examines in detail the demographics, lifestyle, media consumption and cell phone and Internet usage of the healing ointment segment by brand, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market. Why purchase this market research reports?
* The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence the most valuable brand asset
* Provides a comprehensive analysis of the big picture with local consumer/market trends
* Historical sales (past 5 years) and sales forecasts until 2014
* Includes a detailed competitor analysis and brand positioning
* 78 page report with 100+ charts, graphs, tables
* Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page
Key Topics Covered:
* 1. SA Population Demographic Overview
* 2. Historical Sales and Forecasts
* 3. Competitor Analysis and Healing Ointment Market /Consumer Trends
* 4. Profile of Healing Ointment Remedy Users and Non-Users
* 5. Market Trends
* 6. Brand Profile and Brand Penetration (2009): Deep Heat, Fastum, Nurofen, Repari-Gel, Vicks, Voltaren, Zam - Buk
* 7. Lifestyle (2009): Deep Heat, Fastum, Nurofen, Repari-Gel, Vicks, Voltaren, Zam - Buk
* 8. Media (2009): Deep Heat, Fastum, Nurofen, Repari-Gel, Vicks, Voltaren, Zam - Buk
* Deep Heat
* Adcock Ingram
* Boots Healthcare
* Byk Madaus
* Rose & Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9eaaff/south_africa_brand