Research and Markets: Shopping Centers in Italy - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review 2011 Identifies Key Information on Over 110 Major Shopping Centers in Italy.
This report provides uniquely detailed data on the key parameters to review and rank shopping centers in Italy, from retail and foodservice perspective.
Shopping Centers in Italy - Industry Data & Ranking Review is the result of WMI's extensive market research covering the retail industry in Italy. It presents detailed analysis on the major shopping centers in Italy.
The report identifies and presents key information on over 110 major shopping centers in Italy. In addition, it ranks regions and shopping centers based on several metrics.
Reasons To Buy
* The report not only exhibits data at a country level, but also provides analysis on regions within Italy.
* The report provides essential, detailed, information covering factors such as footfall, gross leasable area (GLA), Parking Spaces, number of Outlets, and average Rents, as well as others.
* A unique BCG matrix is incorporated to analyze regional performance using footfall, GLA and rent.
* Total Number of Shopping Centers 116
* Total GLA (Square Meters) 4,229,238
* Total Population (Million) 60
* Total Footfall (Million Visits per Year) 648
* Total Parking Spaces (Number of Cars) 309,261
* Total GLA per Capita (Square Meters) 0.76
* Total Footfall in a year per Capita 10.8
* Total Parking Spaces per Capita (Number of Cars) 0.0051
* Average Rent per Square Meter (EUR) 252.8
* Total Number of Outlets 9,279
Key Topics Covered:
* 1 Introduction
* 2 Italy Shopping Center Analysis
* 3 Abruzzo Shopping Center Analysis
* 4 Calabria Shopping Center Analysis
* 5 Campania Analysis
* 6 Emilia-Romagna Shopping Center Analysis
* 7 Friuli-Venezia Giulia Shopping Center Analysis
* 8 Lazio - Shopping Center Analysis
* 9 Liguria Shopping Center Analysis
* 10 Lombardia Shopping Center Analysis
* 11 Marche Shopping Center Analysis
* 12 Piemonte Shopping Center Analysis
* 13 Sardegna Shopping Center Analysis
* 14 Sicilia Shopping Center Analysis
* 15 Toscana Shopping Center Analysis
* 16 Veneto Shopping Center Analysis
* 17 Data Table For Shopping Centers in Italy
* 18 Appendix
* List of Tables and Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7439a/shopping_centers_i.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Previous Article:||UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust Selects CareCore National to Help Improve Radiology Benefits for Members in Ohio and Indiana.|
|Next Article:||Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Schedules Release for Q2 2011 Financial Results and Conference Call for July 20, 2011.|