Research and Markets: Compression Therapy Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018.
The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Static Compression Therapy and Dynamic Compression Therapy. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Compression Therapy market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
- Market size data for Compression Therapy market categories Static Compression Therapy and Dynamic Compression Therapy.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Compression Therapy market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Compression Therapy market in BRICS.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Compression Therapy competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- 3M Health Care
- BSN medical
- Julius Zorn
- medi GmbH & Co.
- Paul Hartmann
- Smith & Nephew
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbvxlg/compression
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Industry overview|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Research and Markets: United States Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018.|
|Next Article:||The Boon Group, Inc., Debuts New Corporate Identity To Reflect Role As Industry Leader.|