Research and Markets: China Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials Market Report, 2012.
In recent years, driven by the rapid development of new technology in high-temperature industry, China's refractory industry adheres to the scientific development concept, change concepts and focus on independent innovation so as to achieve outstanding achievements in many aspects, such as the upgrading of industrial structure, product structure adjustment, independent innovation, upgrading of craft and equipment, the industrial competitiveness all over the world and many other aspects. These achievements have laid a solid foundation for the development of China's steel and high-temperature industries.
In 2011, China's main refractory materials production areas are Henan, Liaoning, Shandong and Shanxi, the production of these four provinces accounted for 86.86% of the country's total output.
In 2011, the national refractory output was 29.4969 million tons, of which the output of dense shaped refractory product was 17.6522 million tons, year on year growth 3.90%; the output of heat preservation and heat insulation refractory products was 673,400 tons, year-on-year growth 4.57%; the output of unshaped refractory products was 11.1713 million tons, year-on-year growth 6.93%.
Among the dense shaped refractory products, there are 4.2196 million tons of clay bricks, 2.8799 million tons of high alumina bricks, 2.6340 million tons of siliceous bricks and 2.0654 million tons of magnesia bricks, year-on-year growth 4.98%, 2.19%, 6.48% and 21.33% respectively. Special refractory products (include carbon-contained products, casting products and functional refractory materials) are 4.0724 million tons, decreased by 6.07%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials Products
2. Foreign Market of Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
3. Environment of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
4. Features of Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
5. Development of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
6. Industrial Operation Indexes
7. Import and Export of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
8. Technical Development of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials
9. China's Main Enterprises and Competitive Landscape
10. Investment Suggestions
11. Development Forecast and Investment Prospect of China's Non-metallic Refractory Building Materials Industry
12. Investment Suggestions and Opinions from Industrial Experts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrfxr9/china
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 27, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Fitch: Credit Card Loss Rates Breaking Historical Lows in 3Q12.|
|Next Article:||Research and Markets: Global Breast Cancer Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012 Update.|