Research and Markets: BioChips and BioMEMS 2006-2011.
A detailed report analyzing current trends in the dynamic and growing market for BioChips and BioMEMS including DNA chips, lab-on-a-chip, biosensors, drug delivery systems, and biomems implants. Data includes potential markets within the medical industry, actual growth consumption value, manufacturing feasibility points, sources of funding/venture capital, steps to market & revenue generation, and barriers to market entry.
Scope of this report
PRODUCTS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Drug Delivery Systems/Microneedles
- Microfluidic Devices
- Silicon Structures
APPLICATIONS COVERED INCLUDE:
- R&D: gene expression/genotyping
- Lab/Clinical/General Medical
- Molecular medicine
END-USER INDUSTRIES COVERED:
- Identify and analyze emerging end-use and application markets for biochips and bioMEMS by demand levels.
- Quantify market segments by value of consumption (US$MM) by product type.
- Analyze factors affecting market development and demand.
- Forecast future market consumption by region, product type, end-use market and application.
- Analyze and present important developments in biochip and bioMEMS technology.
In this report you will find
ANALYSIS OF MARKET TRENDS
- What forces drive the bioMEMS industry?
- How will production capabilities affect future market demand?
- Product and Application Analyses
- Commercialzation and Product Development
- Emerging Supply Chains
- Supplier/End-User Relationships
- Affects from Emerging Application Markets.
DATA USEFUL IN:
- Market sizing ($MM) by product type: 2005-2011
- Assessing End-User Needs
- Analyzing the Competition
- Creating Forecast Models
- Developing Market Strategies
- Finding New Regional Markets
- Presentations to Sales & Marketing Teams
WORLDWIDE MARKET STATISTICS
- Global Demand ($MM) by Country: 2005-2011
- Shifts in Market Dynamics
- Global Demand ($MM) by Product Type
- Pricing by Product Type
- Global Demand ($MM) by Application Market
- Purchasing Trends by Application
- Global Demand ($MM) by End-User Industry
- Developing Markets: China, Asia, North America, Europe...
ANALYSIS OF ISSUES SURROUNDING MARKET ENTRY
- Product Development - Intellectual Property
- Licensing of Technology
- Manufacturing Constraints - Commercialization
- Supply Chain Development
- Workforce Developmnent
- End-User Industry Growth, Trends and Analysis: healthcare/pharma, research, industrial...
- What end-users expect from new products
- Product Sophistication
- Technological Innovation
TECHNOLOGY AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- New Technologies Market Impact
- Standards and Specifications Development
- Product Introductions - Pricing by Product Type
WORLD COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
- Market Share ($MM) by Product Type
- Marketing Strategies
- Company Background - Corporate Families
- New Market Entrants - Patent Trends
- Product Forecasts through 2011
- Impact on market growth and development
- Technological Advances - Advances in R&D
- High-growth Markets: 2006-2011
WHO SHOULD USE THIS REPORT:
- Manufacturers & End-Users
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Investment Bankers - Venture Capitalists
- Manufacturer's Representatives
- Government Agencies
- Marketing & Sales Teams
- Internal Research Departments
Contents are as follows:-
Section One: Technology Overview
Section Two: Industry Overview
Biochips Market Focus
Biomems Market Focus
Technology, Product Introduction, Commercialization, And Competition
Section Three: Biochips
Section Four: Biosensors
Section Five: Drug Delivery Systems
Section Six: Microfluidic Devices
Section Seven: Implants
Section Eight: Silicon Structures
Section Nine: Microactuators
Appendix A: Commercialization Issues
Appendix B: Patents And Advancements In Biomems & Nanobiosystems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c37720
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 26, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Calvert Social Index(TM) Actions.|
|Next Article:||Global ePoint's Aviation Division Receives Orders For Cockpit Door Surveillance System; Systems to be Deployed on Airbus A320 and Boeing B767...|