Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report.
The 2013 U.S. Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including fire, marine and casualty insurance, automobile insurance, workers' compensation insurance, and property damage insurance.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 524126: Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers. This industry establishments primarily engaged in underwriting fire, marine, and casualty insurance. These establishments are operated by enterprises that may be owned by stockholders, policyholders, or other carriers.
- Health & Medical Insurance Carriers
- Life Insurance Carriers
- Rental Car Agencies
- Mortgage & Non-Mortgage Loan Brokers
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 524126 - Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers is comparable to:
- 98% of SIC 6331 - Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance Carriers and
- 96% of SIC 6351 - Surety Insurance Carriers
- Fire, marine, and casualty insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Agricultural insurance
- Boiler insurance
- Federal Crop Insurance Corporation
- Burglary and theft insurance
- Fire, marine and casualty insurance and carriers
- Contact lens insurance
- Associated factory mutuals, fire and marine insurance
- Plate glass insurance
- Fire, marine, and casualty insurance: mutual
- Property damage insurance
- Fire, marine, and casualty insurance: stock
- Reciprocal interinsurance exchanges
- Assessment associations: fire, marine and casualty insurance
- Workers' compensation insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hb683/2013_u_s
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 6, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Offer Spring 2013 Electronic Content Pilot.|
|Next Article:||The Bancorp, Inc. to Present at the Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference.|