Research and Markets: 2011 Worldwide Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers Industry Report.
The Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including fire, marine and casualty insurance, automobile insurance, workers' compensation insurance, and property damage insurance.
NAICS 524126: Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in underwriting fire, marine, and casualty insurance. These establishments are operated by enterprises that may be owned by stockholders, policyholders, or other carriers.
* Health & Medical Insurance Carriers
* Life Insurance Carriers
* Rental Car Agencies
* Mortgage & Non-Mortgage Loan Brokers
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 524126 Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers is comparable to:
* 98% of SIC 6331 Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance Carriers
* 96% of SIC 6351 - Surety Insurance Carriers
Fire, marine, and casualty insurance Automobile insurance Agricultural insurance Boiler insurance Federal Crop Insurance Corporation Burglary and theft insurance
* Fire, marine and casualty insurance and carriers
* Contact lens insurance
* Associated factory mutuals, fire and marine insurance
* Plate glass insurance
* Fire, marine, and casualty insurance: mutual
* Property damage insurance
* Fire, marine, and casualty insurance: stock
* Reciprocal interinsurance exchanges
* Assessment associations: fire, marine and casualty insurance
* Workers' compensation insurance
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4abc16/2011_worldwide_pro
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 10, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Research and Markets: A Practitioners Perspective for Successful 1099 Reporting.|
|Next Article:||Research and Markets: Travel and Entertainment Best Practices after the Fallout of Sarbanes Oxley.|