Report Published: "Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015".
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Full Report Details at
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
* The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
* The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and enlists all their major and minor projects
* The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
* A review of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
* Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
* A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Asthma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Ulcerative Colitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Peritoneal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Copyright 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 26, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Just Published: "Gastroparesis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015".|
|Next Article:||New Market Research Report: Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.|