Report Published: "Paper & Paperboard: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide".
[ClickPress, Tue Mar 01 2016]
The NAFTA Paper & Paperboard industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA paper & paperboard
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA paper & paperboard market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The paper & paperboard industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $86.1 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the paper & paperboard industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $72.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $9.3 and $4.7 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $74.2 billion in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $13.3 and $6.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA paper & paperboard market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA paper & paperboard market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA paper & paperboard market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA paper & paperboard market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Consumer and Market Insights: Syrups and Spreads market in Malaysia - New Market Research Report.|
|Next Article:||Newly released market study: Drilling Waste Management Market - Global Forecast to 2020.|