Report Published: "Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update".
[USPRwire, Thu Feb 25 2016] Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (Ethicon) is a medical equipment company. It develops and markets surgical instruments and devices. Its major products include staplers, energy devices, clip appliers, trocars, endocutters, suturing devices, endoscopic instruments, electrosurgical and irrigation products, meshes and allografts. Its products are used in minimally invasive and open surgical procedures to treat colorectal, thoracic, and women's health conditions, hernias, cancer, and obesity. The company markets its products under brand names Harmonic, Enseal, Endopath, Dermabond, Blake, J-VAC, Echelon Flex and FlexHD, among others. The company has medical education and surgical training, manufacturing, and sales facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Ethicon is a subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson and is headquartered in Blue Ash, Ohio, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Copyright [c] 2016 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 25, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Now Available: Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update.|
|Next Article:||Report Published: "OrthoSensor, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update".|