Report: Automotive Air Filters Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018.
The aforementioned air pollutants are not only harmful to life, but also deem to be a threat to vehicles, if not filtered. Hence, the prominence for automotive air filters has risen and will continue to grow in the near future. Installation of intake or engine filters is proven to increase the engine life as well as overall fuel efficiency (up to 10%) of the vehicle. A clean and good quality intake air filter restricts the entry of all external pollutants (such as pollens, particulate matter, dust, etc.), and only permits clean air to enter the engine. The entry of dirt particles can damage engine cylinders, walls, pistons and piston rings, which will result in reduced engine life. Availability of clean air in the combustion chamber leads to complete fuel combustion, thus, resulting in reduced exhaust emissions. Increasing regulations for air emissions from vehicles have triggered the R&D and overall market demand for air intake filters.
Full Report Details at
Likewise, increased air pollution and an increase in the population that is sensitive to allergic conditions, have triggered the demand for cabin air filter. The current cabin air filter not only restricts the entry of air pollutants, but also traps harmful gases, passing fresh air in the cabin air system, which leads to a sanitary ambience in the cabin space. At present, 'nanotechnology' based cabin filters are prevalently used to improve cabin air quality. These types of cabin filters can carry out mechanical filtration of dust and other particles in the air, whereas the charcoal layers remove gases with odors.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil Filter & Fuel Filter Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Filter Type (Oil & Fuel), Fuel Type (Gasoline & Diesel) & Geography - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive HVAC Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Technology (Manual & Automatic), Components & Cabin Comfort Market by Type (Power Seats, Power Windows, Heated Seats & Sunroofs) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology (Port Fuel, GDI, Direct Diesel), Engine Type (Gasoline, Diesel), Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Transmission Market, By Transmission Types [Continuously Variable (CVT), Dual Clutch (DCT)], Vehicle Types (Passenger, Commercial) & Geography: Global Trends and Forecast to 2018
Copyright 2013 ClickPress
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Industry overview|
|Date:||Nov 12, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Dementia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013 - New Report Available.|
|Next Article:||New Market Report Now Available: Pet Care in Greece.|