Registration Opens for 18th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum.
The urgency to decrease the reliance of fossil fuels and transition to renewable energy sources has led to a major shift in the Benelux region towards offshore wind /geothermal power/solar power plant production and subsequently a requirement of different financing for these types of plants.
For this reason, Benelux infrastructure Forum will focus on exploring new financing mechanisms and alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
The two-day meeting will delve into various financing options within the Benelux region for infrastructure projects, including Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), project bonds, pension funds, refinancing, government funding, green bonds, and many more.
Highlights for 2019 include:
* Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues the Benelux region faces
* Hear the Dutch Ministry of Finance highlight what future investment opportunities are available in the Dutch market
* Understand how the EFSI in Flanders will facilitate investment in the region by bearing a part of the risk
* Case study updates from major projects in the region focusing on offshore wind, geothermal power and digital infrastructure
* Gain insight into the developments and projects are happening in the Port of Amsterdam
* Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
* Learn how green hydrogen has become an emerging technology within Europe and its combination with offshore wind
* Discover what makes investments in the digital infrastructure so attractive to infrastructure investors and how an open-access fibre network can be financed
* Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
Attendees of this year's event will receive exclusive insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area, get a detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure, explore further investment opportunities in renewable energy, and evaluate new mechanisms of investment.
More information can be found on the website, including the latest brochure which is now available to download, and how to book your place: http://www.beneluxconf.com/prcom
Book your place by 28th June and receive a [pounds sterling]300 discount.
For sponsorship and delegate enquiries, please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benelux Infrastructure Forum
20th - 21st November 2019
Apollo Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 20 7827 6000
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/788163
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jun 26, 2019|
|Previous Article:||XTM Attends Game Quality Forum Global 2019.|
|Next Article:||Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Properties Named as a Top Workplace in St. Louis.|