Rechler Equity Partners.
Reehler Equity Partners announced 30 transactions totaling 581,504 s/f during the first six months. Healthcare and related services companies dominated the leasing activity. The transactions included:
* The largest office lease transaction completed in Suffolk County in the first half of the year, a 49,000 s/f commitment by Catholic Health Services (CHS) at 110 Bi County Boulevard in Farmingdale, NY. Gus Nuzzolese of Colliers International LI, Inc. represented Catholic Health Services in the transaction.
* A 40,000 s/f deal by Contract Pharmaceutical Corp. (CPC). A 40-year old, family- owned company that develops, manufactures and packages pharmaceuticals, inked a long-term lease transaction at 250 Kennedy Drive in Hauppauge, NY to house its growing business operation. David Rotter of Metro Realty represented CPC.
* AlphaMed Bottles Inc. at 360 Oser Avenue, a supplier of award-winning custom plastic containers for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, leased 23,000 s/f of space at the property located in the heart of Hauppauge, NY which was represented by Ralph Perna of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
* The largest renewal signed during the first half of the year was a 97,481 s/f lease by ELM Global Logistics a third-party logistics partner, at 2002 Orville Drive North in Bohemia, NY. Rich Cohen of Ashlind Properties represented ELM Global in direct negotiations with Rechler Equity Partners.
* Publishers Clearing House (PCH) leased 42,065 s/f at 265 Spagnoli Road in Melville, NY. The Long Island-based, multi-channel, direct-marketing company was represented by Brian Lee and Dan Oliver of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank in the long-term lease transaction.