Recent Study: Russia Infrastructure Report Q3 2013.
Full Report Details at
The themes that currently shape Russia's infrastructure sector are:
* The Russian government's decision to create a US$10bn investment fund to share the risks inherent in investing in Russia's private sector. The government will use this investment fund as seed money for private investment, reportedly spending US$50-90bn over the next few years to finance up to 20% of privately procured development projects. * * Infrastructure associated with the export of commodities (pipelines, ports and transport infrastructure - to support oil and gas output east and west of the Urals) has a high growth potential - as development is predicated on growth in the natural resources sector. These projects have been prioritised by the government. * * The infrastructure projects surrounding the 2014 winter Olympics and the 2018 FIFA World Cup continue to buffer wider sector growth. * * The world's largest public-private partnership project in the toll road construction sector finally seems to be off the ground after years of delays. The first phase of the symbolic US$6.5bn Western High Speed Diameter (WHSD) toll road secured a US$1.8bn loan on June 26 2012, backed by a consortium of five banks comprising: Vnesheconombank, VTB Capital, Gazprombank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the Eurasian Development Bank. The remaining US$1.2bn required for the first section will be supplied by the Russian government and state sponsors. * * The privatisation wave within the domestic construction sector we were expecting in 2011 did not ultimately gain momentum (with the exception being the energy and utilities sector, which saw considerable foreign participation). * *
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Indonesia Infrastructure Report Q3 2013
- Czech Republic Infrastructure Report Q3 2013
- South Korea Infrastructure Report Q3 2013
- Brazil Infrastructure Report Q3 2013
- Vietnam Infrastructure Report Q3 2013
Copyright 2013 USPRwire
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 16, 2013|
|Previous Article:||"Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the US" now available at Fast Market Research.|
|Next Article:||New Market Report: Refinery Building Construction in Brazil to 2016: Market Databook.|