Raise your mugs to toast Brum's best coffee shops; Sarah Probert and Patrick Scott scour the reviews on leading website Tripadvisor.
BThe shop, on Corporation Street, comes top of the list on the website with an average of four stars across 477 public reviews.
This makes it the best reviewed coffee shop in Birmingham according to TripAdvisor's rankings and means it is the people's choice when selecting a place to sit back and relax.
One recent reviewer on the site gave Boston Tea Party a five star review, saying: "I never normally use TripAdvisor but I visited Boston Tea Party today and felt compelled to write a review.
''I had a black filter coffee and an ambassador (a cake) and it was incredible. Most places' filter coffee is bland and rather tasteless but after having it recommended to me at the counter I gave it a taste and wow!" Here's the top 10 best coffee shops in Birmingham according to Tripadvisor...
1) BOSTON TEA PARTY This chain restaurant has been a Corporation Street staple for some time and is due to open another branch in Edgbaston. It sells cooked breakfasts, soups, burgers and salads. The company began in Bristol and now has 19 cafes across the south west and Midlands.
2) FACULTY COFFEE AND TEA This independent serves super strong coffee, cakes and pastries in a tiny shop in Piccadilly Arcade. It is cute and has great character but tables are as small as school desks so not ideal for any group office meetings but perfect for a laptop if you want to catch up on some work.
3) COFFEE TIME This coffee shop is in a part of town that has been overlooked in recent years thanks to a mixture of tram roadworks nearby and the rise of the Bullring. But it's in a really good, open position and when we last popped by Priory Square the cappuccino was rich in flavour and had a high quality texture. They're are big on crepes, too.
4) HYLTON CAFE This Jewellery Quarter gem looks modest inside and out but you can guarantee a pretty decent and reasonably priced breakfast here. Tripadvisor reviewer NuttlerFace said: "I've tried many of the cafes in the Jewellery Quarter and none outlast or compare to the food that's served from the Hilton cafe." In Hylton Street.
5) CONSTANCE WALLACE TEA ROOM This cafe is actually in Hewell Road, Barnt Green, Worcestershire, but comes up in the Birmingham list. Jess B25 wrote: "We visited here one afternoon for tea and cake. A really pretty shop with lovely decor. Pretty china. Ideal for a special occasion."
6) BOSTON TEA PARTY The second entry for the popular chain, this time for the one in High Street, Harborne. Jo H, writing on TripAdvisor, said: "Had brunch here with my friend and always enjoy the freshly made food and fruit juices. It's reasonably priced and you never have to wait a long time for your food to come out." 7) PRET A MANGER The only other chain after Boston Tea Party to make the list. There are several branches of Pret in Birmingham but it is the New Street branch which makes the top 10.
One reviewer on TripAdvisor wrote: "All staff are heavenly. I enjoy people-watching from the upstairs seating area while I drink my Strong Flat White."
8) CAFEPHILIA This Moseley coffee shop in Alcester Road has become a bit of an institution in the suburb for serving great coffee and cakes. One TripAdvisor reviewer remarked: "The interior is modern with a sentiment of the old shop that the cafe is housed in (look at the wallpaper). Food is nice and the drinks are great. Wifi is free and you can sit back and work, chat or read a book (it's that type of place)." 9) 3 THREE'S COFFEE LOUNGE This Martineau Place coffee lounge specialising in vegetarian and vegan food opened earlier this year and has been popular ever since. One TripAdvisor reviewer said: "Great choice of vegan wraps, pannis and baguettes. Great cake choice too and vegan ice cream!!! Staff are friendly and helpful." 10) FORTY ONE TEA The second Harborne coffee shop in the top ten. One TripAdvisor reviewer said: "Consistently great service from the owner who is always friendly and helpful. The menu is lovely, a good selection for breakfast, brunch and dinner with a slightly more unusual and healthier offering than the norm." In High Street.