Printer Friendly

RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE SEC. I SERIES 1991-S5 AFFIRMED BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --

 NEW YORK, Jan. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Fitch affirms its AAA' rating on Residential Funding Mortgage Securities I, Inc.'s (RFMSI) Series 1991-S5 conduit mortgage pass-through certificates.
 Yesterday, Fitch placed Credit Suisse and five structured transactions supported by Credit Suisse letters of credit (LOC) on FitchAlert with evolving implications.
 Series 1991-S5 is supported by a Credit Suisse LOC and unrated subordinated class B certificates. The LOC and class B certificates each were initially 4.125 percent of the initial cutoff collateral balance, totalling 8.25 percent. Currently, the LOC and class B certificates represent 8.98 percent and 8.90 percent, respectively, now totalling 17.88 percent. The affirmation is based upon the pool's strong performance with minimal losses of 0.05 percent (as of the December 1992 distribution date) and the substantial growth of the subordinated class B certificates. In addition, the subordinated class B certificates will continue to be locked out from prepayments for three more years.
 -0- 1/8/93
 /NOTE TO EDITORS: For more information regarding Credit Suisse


refer to the press release issued yesterday or CONTACT Ricardo Kleinbaum, 212-908-0525, for RFMSI/
 /CONTACT: Joanne M. Scatassa, 212-908-0671 or Mary Sue Lundy, 212-908-0526, both of Fitch/


CO: Residential Funding Mortgage Securities I, Inc. ST: IN: FIN SU: RTG

WB -- NY018 -- 2984 01/08/93 10:38 EST
COPYRIGHT 1993 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1993 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Jan 8, 1993
Words:218
Previous Article:DATA SWITCH: TIMING OF PRODUCT SHIPMENTS CAUSES FOURTH QUARTER REVENUES TO SLIP BELOW TARGET, BUT ORDERS EXCEED TARGET, CREATING LARGE BACKLOG
Next Article:AUTOCLAVE ENGINEERS, INC. REPORTS FISCAL 1993 SECOND QUARTER/FIRST HALF RESULTS


Related Articles
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE SECURITY SERIES 1991-S18 AFFIRMED BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE CERTIFICATES 1991-S27 RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE CERTIFICATES 1991-S29 RATED 'AAA/AA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
SEARS MORTGAGE $103.1 MILLION SERIES 1991-N RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE SECURITIES SERIES 1991-S17, S19 AFFIRMED BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE CERTIFICATES 1991-S31 RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE CERTIFICATES 1992-S5 RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
RESIDENTIAL FUNDING MORTGAGE CERTIFICATES 1992-S21 RATED 'AA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
FITCH AFFIRMS RESOLUTION TRUST CORP. SERIES 1991-9 RATINGS -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
Fitch Rating Revisions for RFC Transactions Backed by CSFB - Fitch Financial Wire -

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters