REBNY salutes winners of prestigious industry awards.
Ingenious Deal of the Year:
* Moshe Sukenik and Mark S. Weiss of Newmark Knight Frank and Mitchell A. Arkin and John S. Gray of Cushman & Wakefield who received the First Place Henry Hart Rice Award for the lease of 1211 Avenue of the Americas.
* Brian D. Gell and Gary Kamenetsky of CB Richard Ellis who received the Second Place Robert T. Lawrence Award for the 175,000 s/f purchase of 83 Maiden Lane.
* Simon Ziff and Patrick Hanlon of The Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group who received the Third Place Edward S. Gordon Award for the financing of 522 Fifth Avenue.
Retail Deal of the Year :
* Robert K. Futterman and Karen Bellantoni of Robert K. Futterman and Associates who won the award for the Most Creative Retail Deal of the Year for the Apple store at 767 Fifth Avenue.
* James Kuhn and Amira Yunis of Newmark Knight Frank who won the award for the retail deal that Most Significantly Benefits Manhattan for Trader Joe's at 140 East 14th Street.
* Chase Welles of Northwest Atlantic Real Estate Services, LLC who won the award for the Most Creative Deal in the Outer Boroughs for the Whole Foods at 3rd Street and 3rd Avenue in Brooklyn.
Commercial Management Leadership:
* Gerard Schumm of Trizec Properties who received the award for his long-term leadership and significant contributions to the industry.
* Nancy Troy of Vornado Office Management who received the On-Site Manager of the Year Award for her dedication and professional achievement in the successful management of 640 Fifth Avenue.
* Bob Frankel of GVA Williams who received the John M. Griffin Community Service Award for his outstanding community and civic activities.
* Jim Halpin of Silverstein Properties who received the Corporate Management Executive of the Year Award for his significant achievement as operations manager for Silverstein Properties for more than 25 years.
Most Promising Commercial Salesperson :
* Jamie Katcher of Cushman & Wakefield. Jamie Katcher has been a member of the Cushman & Wakefield team since 2003 and has been involved in more than two dozen commercial real estate transactions totaling more than 500,000 s/f
Residential Deal of the Year:
* Edward F. Johnston, III of Brown Harris Stevens Residential, LLC, Most Promising Rookie Salesperson of the Year Award
* Jane Bayard of Warburg Realty Partnership, Ltd., Henry Forster Award
* Sandra M. Lauer of Halstead Property LLC, 1st Prize Sales Award
* Barbara Schwartz of The Corcoran Group and Chris O'Neal of The Halstead Property Group, 2nd Prize Sales Award
* Shel Joblin and C.B. Whyte of Stribling & Associates, Ltd. and Carrie Chiang and Mark Baum of The Corcoran Group, 3rd Prize Sales Award
* Pasquale Strippoli of Halstead Property LLC, Rental Award.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Jul 12, 2006|
|Previous Article:||NARI annual awards.|
|Next Article:||Professional Women in Construction keeps getting stronger.|