Quiz of the Day.
2. The name of which rock group means, in Buddhism, the attainment of supreme bliss?
3. Who was the second US president?
4. The Copacabana beach is in which country?
5. What French phrase describes someone who has a specific skill that has developed at the expense of general intelligence?
6. The song Chattanooga Choo Choo details a journey from where to Chattanooga?
7. How many periods, or chukkas, are there in a game of polo?
8. In which American TV series did Pamela Anderson play C.J. Parker from 1992 to 1997?
9. What kind of creature is a jacamar?
10. Helen Porter Mitchell (1861-1931) was the real name of which Australian operatic singer?
ANSWERS: 1 "Daddy" Warbucks; 2 Nirvana; 3 John Adams; 4 Brazil; 5 Idiot Savant (knowledgeable idiot); 6 New York; 7 Six; 8 Baywatch; 9 A bird; 10 Dame Nellie
Pamela Anderson - see Question 8