Quadro Engineering Incorporated. (14th Annual Profiles).
But Quadro believes that quality is, itself, a process that cannot stand still. Continuous improvement is rooted in continuous innovation. Through investment in R&D and the ongoing refinement and extension of the Comil design, Quadro has continued to earn its position as quality leader.
In 1990, Quadro expanded its vision of quality into new markets and applications with the Ytron[R] line of mixing and emulsifying equipment. Like the Comil, Quadro's Ytron line builds on a proud heritage of technical innovation and design leadership.
From mills to mixers, to complementary product lines, Quadro has earned the respect of customers with widely varied applications in more than 50 countries. By focusing on our traditional strengths in process engineering, industry application expertise and service, we ensure our customers continuous quality in meeting their needs through succeeding generations.
Quadro Ytron Y Jet Mixer
* Rotor/stator design delivers a pure axial flow -- eliminates vortexing and unwanted air entrainment.
* Bypass assembly provides dust-free, vacuum transfer of powders with sub-surface dispersion.
* Improved product quality and consistency throughout the vessel with no batch variation.
* Maintains fluid motion of non-newtonian fluids.
* Easy re-suspension of heavy, settled solids.
Write In 186 -- Or Reply Online
* A rotating impeller operates within a stationary conical screen to achieve size reduction and deagglomeration of both wet and dry materials.
* Key benefits are high capacity, gentle milling, low noise, low dust, low heat operations and low generation of "fines."
Write In 187 -- Or Reply Online
Quadro Ytron ZC High Shear Powder Disperser
* Instant lump-free dispersion and hydration of extremely difficult-to-wet gums and polymers in a single pass -- reduces mixing times up to 80%
* Eliminates recirculation, filtration, filtering and additional processing with high shear mixers.
* Delivers consistent product quality and repeatability, batch to batch.
* Sanitary design with CIP (3A[R]) capabilities
Write In 188 -- Or Reply Online