QUIZ OF THE DAY.
2. In which New York borough is Central Park situated?
3. Who in 1970 sailed from Safi, Morocco, to Barbados on a papyrus craft named Ra I?
4. What name means Son of the Devil in Romanian?
5. By what name is the Chilean Pine tree better known?
6. Which composer was portrayed by Richard Chamberlain in the 1970 movie The Music Lovers?
7. The last incidence of which act of criminality took place in Nevada on December 5, 1916?
8. What is the game of noughts and crosses called in the US?
9. For what do the initials CD-ROM stand?
10. In which movie does Jack Nicholson play Col Nathan R. Jessep?
ANSWERS QUIZ OF THE DAY: 1 Canada; 2 Manhattan; 3 Thor Heyerdahl; 4 Dracula; 5 Monkey Puzzle; 6 Tchaikovsky; 7 A stagecoach robbery; 8 Tic-tac-toe; 9 Compact Disc Read-Only Memory; 10 A Few Good Men.
Richard Chamberlain - see Question 6
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Western Mail (Cardiff, Wales)|
|Date:||Jul 14, 2008|
|Previous Article:||tv today: ffordd o fyw.|
|Next Article:||coffee break: Just a bit too much for me to bear; Review The Calling of Maisy Day Weston Studio, WMC.|