QUIZ OF THE DAY.
2. What is the second most common letter in the English language after E?
3. Which European country is divided into 16 voivodeships or provinces?
4. Who played Victoria Wood's mother, Petula, in the BBC sitcom Dinner Ladies?
5. What is the more familiar name of the 16th-century Italian artist Tiziano Vecellio?
6. What type of creature is a Russian Blue? 7. What was the name of the first yacht to win the America's Cup?
8. Native to Africa and Madagascar which members of the parrot family get their name from their characteristic closeness?
9. Which character was played by Graham Norton in the TV sitcom Father Ted?
10. Who designed and flew a plane called Spruce Goose?
QUIZ OF THE DAY: 1 Gabon; 2 The letter T; 3 Poland; 4 Julie Walters; 5 Titian; 6 A cat; 7 America; 8 Lovebirds; 9 Father Noel Furlong; 10 Howard Hughes.
Graham Norton - see Question 9
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Western Mail (Cardiff, Wales)|
|Date:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Morning Serial; Marilyn and Me.|
|Next Article:||pounds 19m Euro-grants to businesses is expected to create 1,000 jobs; New and existing companies will be able to benefit.|