Put a trainer in your pocket.
Talk about the ultimate motivation for tech-savvy fitness buffs. Personalized Workout Systems (PWS) has developed an audio personal trainer you can download to your mp3 player and bring to your workout--the MP3Gym.
An MP3Gym membership costs $19.95 and provides countless hours of personal training. The MP3Gym CD-ROM contains:
* 192 different mp3 files (over 60 exercises);
* eight preset routines;
* eight illustrated routine sheets as a visual reference;
* MP3Gym manual (pdf and audio versions);
* personalized custom routine sheets;
* more than 100,000 routine combinations;
* a six-month routine subscription.
"I'm very enthusiastic about MP3Gym," says Barry Smith, PWS founder and CEO. "Now everyone with an mp3 player can have the advantages of a personal trainer without spending a fortune. With the MP3Gym, users will finally be able to take Internet and CD-ROM fitness programs beyond their computer and actually use it in the gym."
For more information, visit www.mp3gym.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Fitness & Exercise; MP3Gym CD-ROM a fitness program|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Exercising in spurts.|
|Next Article:||Unfolding the feminine.|