Publications. (Who, What, When & Where).
1. E-Content Pricing & Usage Report 2003, which is being promoted with this headline: "More than 50 percent of the information buyers polled by Simba Information said the number-one deciding factor in picking an online information service is price."
The report offers pricing models and benchmarks for content providers, as well as budget analyses and a consumer survey on how much customers are willing to pay for information and when will they agree to pay more than they currently do.
* Market survey of online information buyers in six industry sectors
* Investment banking and brokerage
* High-tech (computer hardware, software and services)
* Pharmaceutical industry
* Legal services
* Consumer goods--food
Cost is $495, plus $15 S&H in US., $65 outside US. Money-back guarantee.
2. Publishing for Professional Markets: Review, Trends & Forecast 2002-2003, "the one tool you can't be without when it comes to making crucial business decisions in the highly competitive $15 billion professional publishing market."
* Professional Publishing Markets Overview
* Overview of the Professional Publishing Market, with profiles of Thomson Corp., Reed Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, McGraw-Hill, Bertelsman AG, John Wiley & Sons, Information Handling Services Group, BNA, and Taylor & Francis.
* Newsletters & Looseleafs
* Online Services
* Forecasts and Conclusions
* Company Profiles
Cost is $2,495, plus $15 S&H in U.S., $65 outside U.S. Money-back guarantee.
Both reports are available in print or electronically through the Simba web site.
Simba Order Dept., Kagan World Media, 126 Clock Tower Place, Carmel, CA 93923, 800-307-2529, 831-624-1708, fax 831-625-3225, www.simbanet.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Dec 31, 2002|
|Previous Article:||People. (Who, What, When & Where).|
|Next Article:||Newsletter design focus of this issue. (Editor's Note).|