* Why information seekers are ready to pay for what you know,
* How to identify potential members and subscribers,
* The most profitable membership website models,
* How to know if you have the right subject or niche,
* The most important factors in subscription website success,
* How to price your membership website for value and profit,
* How to simplify your subscription website to increase sales,
* How to get a credit card merchant account, even with bad credit,
* How to set goals, organize your work and manage your time,
* How to benefit from countless proven strategies and techniques.
It provides scores of succinctly written "tips, techniques and secrets" not only for creating a profitable subscription website but also for running a business with the right "attitude."
Published by SunDance New Media LLC and SWEPA (2005), it costs only $14.95.
SWEPA, 215 Stony Brook Road, Brewster, MA 02631, 508-385-0055, fax 508-385-6688, www.SWEPA.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Who, what, when & where|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Feb 28, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Coming event.|
|Next Article:||"Information owners no longer control the organization of their information".|