Public review of TAPPI Test Methods.
Listed below are the methods that will be up for review from July 2002 through December 2002. The date indicated is the date on which the draft will be posted for review by TAPPI members in the Members Only section of the TAPPI website. Go to the home page www.tappi.org, log on with your member ID and password, click on the "Standards" link at the top of the page, then follow the links indicated. You do not have to be a member of the Standard Specific Interest Group for any method in order to comment on the draft.
If you have joined the Standard Specific Interest Group for any of these methods, you will receive a notice for ballot at the proper time with instructions for casting your vote and making your comments. If you wish to join the Standard Specific Interest Group for a particular method, please contact Charles Bohanan at TAPPI firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone + 1 770 209-7276 or fax +1 770 4466947.
TAPPI Test Methods up for review, July-December 2002:
* T 832 om-98 "Water absorption of corrugating medium: float curl method"
* T 545 om-98 "Cross-machine grammage profile measurement (gravimetric method)"
* T 551 om-98 "Thickness of" paper and paperboard (soft platen method)"
* T 409 om-98 "Machine direction of paper and paperboard"
* T 550 om-98 "Determination of equilibrium moisture in pulp, paper and paperboard for chemical analysis"
* T 402 sp-98 "Standard conditioning and testing atmospheres for paper, board, pulp handsheets, and related products"
* T 259 sp-98 "Species identification of nonwood plant fibers"
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||TAPPI Association News|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||New or revised Technical Information Papers (TIPS) and Test Methods.|
|Next Article:||Lake States TAPPI.|