Provision of Unfpa personal lubricant systematic review.
Request for quotation for supply of the service of Unfpa personal lubricant systematic review.
The objective of this process is to identify an expert to conduct a systematic review of the relevant literature to determine the safety of the ingredients used in personal lubricants.
For water based personal lubricants specific attention needs to be given to the following:
1. The safety/toxicity of glycols when used in personal lubricants (specifically propylene glycol and glycerol)
2. Whether any limits should be applied to the levels of propylene glycol and glycerol in personal lubricant formulations
3. When considering the role of glycols components, attention should be given to both the osmolality effects of the glycol as well as any intrinsic toxicity and potential for trans-epithelium absorption of the glycol and other lubricant ingredients.
4. The safety and use of other common lubricant ingredients including humectants, moisturisers, fragrances, etc.
5. The safety of the commonly used preservatives such as the parabens esters and whether any general limits should be applied to their use.
6. Any other aspects of personal lubricant formulation and use that should be considered from a safety standpoint.
Deadline: 05-Mar-2015 17:00
Major organization : UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND
Address : Procurement Services Branch, PSB
Marmorvej 51, 2100 Copenhagen O,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tender notice number : RFQ/DNK/15/005
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2015-03-05
Tender documents : T26037658.html
2015 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 21, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Supply of Web Design Services.|
|Next Article:||supply and installation of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund, the Department and / or the office premises.|