Provision of Software-related services.
The German Bundesbank - hereinafter referred BBk - requires external support (1 consultant / in) for the working capital area market statistics and security information systems in the area of ??maintenance of software in the development of software. In essence, the following services are provided:
a) maintenance of the software:
- Ongoing maintenance of applications,
- Implementation of measures (especially software adjustments) for troubleshooting and prevention,
- Adjustment in terms of infrastructure changes (Moderate II - Modernization desktop PC Part 2).
b) the development / adaptation of software:
- Continuation of the reprogramming of emission Statistics on debt securities (WEPES)
- Integration of equity issuance statistics (AEMIS) in the emission statistics on debt securities
- Development of Statistics of investment funds (IFS), due to new requirements of the ECB and a new national investment law
- Further development of the securities information system due to new requirements and changes in data delivery.
A quick introduction to the already existing data models and application concepts is expected. The relevant software components are self-employed to develop. The software is created to test and document. In addition, a knowledge transfer to internal staff to be made and the end-user support and advise on technical issues.
Date of contract award decision: 11.10.2013
Contractor name : HALLMANN EDV DIENSTLEISTUNGEN
Contractor address : Hebbelstrasse 2
Agency : Deutsche Bundesbank, Zentrale Beschaffungen
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 6995665254
Fax: +49 6995665292
General address of the contracting authority: www.bundesbank.de
2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company