Provision of Environmental protection.
1 The contract is the execution of the service of a regional strategy for the management of wetlands in Greater celery, ~the strategy~.
The work required
2 Meeting of the available information about the celery mud, especially on the ecology of the species and its distribution in Poland and Wielkopolska. Employer informs that it has:
1) celery wetland inventory results from 2010 for six positions referred to below. Results are derived from the database of the Institute of Nature Conservation, Polish Academy of Sciences and the data were collected as part of the National Environmental Monitoring conducted by the Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection;
2) a draft work plan for the protection of the Natura 2000 Lake Brenno PLH300018 and documentation, which was used for its preparation;
3) documentation of the project work plan for the protection of the Natura 2000 PLH300026 Gniezno Lake District,
which will be released to the contractor within seven days from the date of signing the contract.
3 Update existing data, including, in particular, mapping all known localities celery mud in Wielkopolska, including at least the following:
1) Lake Brenskim, Wijewo community, district Leszno,
2) Lake White-fine, with Wijewo municipality, district Leszno,
3) Lake Osloninskie, Przemet community, district wolsztynski,
4) GiewartEw, Ostrowite municipality, district slupecki,
5) Ostrowo (Hutka) Powidz municipality, district slupecki,
6) Skubarczewo, Orchowo municipality, district slupecki,
made according to standard GIS data to conservation. Version 3.3.01 (Lochynski, Button 2009), the electronic version of the Purchaser shall provide the contractor within seven days from the date of signing the contract.
Additionally, you should, if possible, determine the dynamic trends of inventoried population, using for this purpose include data provided by the contracting authority referred to in paragraph 2
4 Implementation of photographic documentation in the form of at least one picture of the species, and at least one picture of its habitat for each inventoried positions.
5 Identify threats to maintain the population of celery mud at different positions.
6 Develop a coherent approach to the management of Wielkopolska populations celery mud, so as to provide durability in the long term without deterioration of behavior, including:
1) determine the overall objective of the protection of wetlands in Greater celery and consistent with the specific objectives for each of this species. Formulating the objectives of protection, specify desirable target state population Wielkopolska celery;
2) determine the protective measures at different positions, in particular with regard to art.
Contractor name : JULINA CHMIEL
Contractor address : Kamionka 7A
Agency : Regionalna Dyrekcja Ochrony Srodowiska w Poznaniu
ul. 28 Czerwca 1956 r. 223/229
For the attention of: Danuta Urbanska
Telephone: +48 618311311
Fax: +48 618311199
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.poznan.rdos.gov.pl
2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company