Prosperous Farmer with Pre-Opening Comments and Intraday Updates.
FORTUCAST PROSPEROUS FARMER
For Ag Speculators and Hedgers - 3 updates per day on line or by e-mail.
Get an edge on hedging and speculative ag trading with Fortucast Prosperous Farmer. This report not only provides speculative traders with specific price and timing recommendations, but also recommends for producers the optimum times to lock in cash and futures contracts for hedging. Risk management specialist Dave Fiala of FuturesOne teams with Fortucast's Barry Rosen to provide comprehensive coverage of six major agricultural markets. Our goal is to be your agricultural hedging leader, helping you get the most for your production efforts.
This no-nonsense format delivers daily recommendations on six Futures markets:
- Feeder Cattle
The Prosperous Farmer's three daily updates provide:
- Pre-open and Closing Market Comments plus Evening Analysis for Next Day
- Key Timing Signals to Get You into the Markets at the Best Times
- Brief analysis of Market Fundamentals
- In-depth Articles on Hedging/Risk Management
- Short- and Long-Term Trends based on Daily and Weekly Chart Patterns
- Today's Expected Activity and Direction
- Strategy for Traders, including Recommended Day and Swing Trades as well as Short- and Long-Term Position Trades
- Strategy for Producers, including Recommended Long-Term Position Trades and Best Hedging Opportunities
- All Recommendations include Specific Entry and Exit Price Points with Realistic Protective Stops
- Creative Hedging Strategies
Please note that the quarterly subscription mentioned above entails a subscription of only three months
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7057b6/prosperous_farmer.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 15, 2008|
|Previous Article:||A Report Providing Independent Forecasts and Competitive Intelligence on the Singapore Food and Drink Industry.|
|Next Article:||Mr. Charlie Ly, American Citizen, Returns Home After Being Detained in Vietnam for Three Weeks.|