Programmable multi-channel RF transceiver.
Melexis (Tessenderlo, Belgium) has introduced the MLX73290-M, a multi-channel RF transceiver IC. Addressing the sub-GHz ISM bands from 300 through to 960 MHz, the product delivers two RF channels, each with a programmable RF power transmitter and a highly sensitive RF receiver.
* Full programmability via its serial peripheral interface (SPI).
* An output power level ranging from -20 to 13 dBm.
* A receiver sensitivity, which can attain -120 dBm in a 15 kHz bandwidth.
* A maximum data rate of 250 kbps.
* The capability to handle heightened data throughputs.
* A variety of different RF parameters, which can be adjusted.
* Support for on-off keying (OOK), binary frequency shift keying (FSK), minimum shift keying (MSK), Gaussian minimum shift keying (GMSK), and Gaussian frequency shift keying (GFSK) modulation schemes.
* An energy harvesting interface.
* The availability of evaluation boards and software tools.
* A 5 x 5 mm 32-lead QFN package.
* An operational temperature range from -40[degrees] to 105[degrees]C.