Programmable DC Supplies Cover Range to 1560 W.
Saelig Company, Inc. has introduced the PSU-HV Series of single output programmable switching DC power supplies that can provide up to 15 A current and cover a power range up to 1560 W. These high efficiency, high power density 1 U-height supplies include five models from 100 V to 600 V output. More than one unit can be combined for increased power capacity. Made by GW Instek, the PSU-HV series has five models (100 V/15 A, 150 V/10 A, 300 V/5 A, 400 V/3.8 A, and 600 V/2.6 A) to satisfy many high voltage application demands.
* Constant Voltage / Constant Current selection limits current spikes, protecting the DUT from inrush current damage
* Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) and Over-Current Protection (OCP) levels can be selected from 10 percent to 110 percent, with the default level set at 110 percent of the power supply's rated voltage/ current
* Adjustable slew rate of the PSU-HV Series allows users to set either output voltage or output current with a specific rise time for low to high level transition, and a specific fall time for high to low level transition
* Flexible settings of High/Low Level or Trigger input /Trigger output signals with pulse width of 1-60 ms
* Comes with USB Host, USB Device, LAN, RS-232 with RS-485, and isolated analog control interface as standard
* LabView driver also available for rear-panel external control of Power On/Off and external monitoring of the power output voltage and current www.saelig.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New Products|
|Publication:||Product Design & Development|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2017|
|Previous Article:||THE BRAINSTORM: Making Prototypes Reflect Real-World Manufacturing Constraints.|
|Next Article:||Servo Motors Have Small Size.|