Products + literature.
2. Visionaire Lighting announces its newest LED outdoor luminaire: the Premier. This low-profile, post-top architectural luminaire is offered in 42-or 84-LED configurations with 4,000K light. The Premier comes in optical patterns of Types I, II, III, IV and V and is offered in a variety of colors. It also comes with a five-year warranty.
3. Nexxus Lighting, Inc. has launched its new Array MR16-HO LED replacement lamp. The lamp is a direct replacement for halogen MR16 downlighting
and track lighting applications. The MR16-HO operates at 12V AC and uses 6.5 watts to deliver more than 325 lumens and a CBCP of 2,693. It is designed to last 50,000 hours and provides 83-plus CRI in both 2,700 and 3,000K color temperatures.
4. WAC Lighting's Dorian pendant features hundreds of crystal beads positioned to resemble the organic motion of jellyfish tentacles. The pendant features a blend of amber, orange, blue, green and pink dichroic glass and uses a LEDme Quick Connect Socket Set. It can also be used with a 12V 50-W halogen bi-pin lamp. Dorian is 12-in. tall and 6.5-in. wide.
5. LSI Industries Inc. has introduced its LED high-bay fixture, the XHB. Built with LSI's Crossover LED technology platform, the LED high bay can be used in factories, warehouses and any other indoor application that demands a rugged fixture. Features include a choice of 104 or 128 cool-white LEDs; 350mA driver; LSI's TriLume optics; a 60,000-to 100,000-hour expected life; and an IP67 rating.
6. ERG Lighting has introduced the eDriver family of LED power supplies. The eDriver family is available in a broad range of constant voltage and constant current drivers. These driver modules are 90 percent efficient and fully isolated, with universal input (120V, 220V, 277V), power factor correction greater than 90 percent, and 0-10V dimming options. 4444$
7. Casella USA introduces a cost-effective alternative to traditional light measurement devices with its new Digital Light Meter. This instrument measures light intensity from sources across all the visible range in either Lux units (200,000 max) or footcandles (20,000 max). With an illuminated 3.5-digit LCD with over-range indicator, the meter will capture light readings within plus or minus 3 percent accuracy.
8. Westinghouse Lighting has expanded its T8 EcoMax fluorescent lamp line with 25-W and 28-W, energy-saving 4-ft fluorescent lamps, which replace 32-W standard T8 and T12 lamps. Designed for commercial and industrial applications, these linear and U-Bent T8 lamps provide up to 26.5 percent in energy savings. The lamps provide a CRI of 85; come in 3,000K, 3,500K, 4,100K and 5,000K colors; last up to 30,000 hours; and feature 95 percent lumen maintenance at their rated life.
9. A*light introduces aire1 architectural outdoor bollards made of 60 percent recycled material. Aire1 uses long-life white LEDs or T5 linear fluorescent light sources and features concealed base mounts. Units appear as a range of distinct narrow rectangles of evenly-distributed, glare-free vertical light over a raised four-sided mounting. Fixture housings are 4-in. deep by 4-in. wide, constructed from .25-in.-thick recycled aluminum extrusions.
10. Magnaray W2PT5048 and W3PT5048 Series are outdoor cantilevered luminaires. Two, three or four horizontal twin T5 fluorescent light housings can be stacked, attached to a single vertical pole. Each lighthead consumes only 53 watts per twin T5 lamp.
11. The Solais product offering features Luxiance technology. The LR30 style (pictured) utilizes the technology for its combined active cooling and advanced power supply design. Solais offers LED lamps of up to 1,200 lumens with full dimming capability.
12. New Petrolux LED luminaires from Holophane provide a low-maintenance lighting solution for harsh environments, including classified hazardous locations. The luminaires feature Endural borosilicate glass LED optics; a minimum of 70,000 hours of maintenance-free operation in a 55-deg C ambient environment; and a universal mount option.
13. Philips Hadco's New RX1 LEDGINE maximizes energy savings and provides uniform white light. The low-copper, die-cast aluminum housing has a traditional cobra-head style and low profile with wide angular fins that allow for the natural removal of dirt and debris.