Practice development and management resources.
Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting in Uncertain Times
* Assists financial managers and management accountants in developing an integrated network of business models to plan, monitor and optimize organization performance. The authors analyse the current problems of planning within organisations, and propose a framework that deals with the complexity and volatility of today's business environment. [Item nos. PCG1306E--AICPA Member $49.00, Nonmember $61.25, CGMA $44.00 and PCG1306P--AICPA Member $55.00, Nonmember $68.75, CGMA $49.00]
Standards in Personal Financial Planning Services: Compliance Toolkit
* This Toolkit provides everything you need to understand and implement the new PFP Standards, including sample Engagement Letters and customizable checklists you can use to communicate with your clients during all stages of your engagement.
[Item no. PFP1304M--AICPA Member $79.00, Nonmember $98.75]
CPA Firm Mergers & Acquisitions: How to Buy a Firm, How to Sell a Firm, and How to Make the Best Deal
* Arm yourself with the information you need to execute a win-win deal. This comprehensive resource from transition experts Joel Sinkin and Terrence Putney identifies the key elements involved in the successful purchase, sale, or merger of CPA firms. Written with both buyers and sellers in mind, the advice in this book aims to ensure that both parties to a transaction achieve their goals.
[Item nos. PPM1304P--AICPA Member $59.00, Nonmember $73.75 and PPM1304E--AICPA Member $53.00, Nonmember $66.00]
CPA Client Bulletin Select
* Do you ever wish you had more flexibility with your CPA Client Bulletin content? Now you can with this new monthly offering from the AICPA. Optimize your client and prospect communications with the AICPA's trusted CPA Client Bulletin content, now available in a flexible, editable MS Word format for use in your firm blog, social media outlets, traditional client newsletter communications, and beyond.
[Item no. PCN1301W--AICPA Member $875.00, Nonmember $1,095.00]
The Overachiever's Guide to Getting Unstuck: Replan, Reprioritize, Reaffirm
* Author Bill Reeb lays out a thoughtful process for determining what drives you, moving you past roadblocks to derive a greater sense of fulfillment from what you take on in life. Drawing on his experience as a leading business consultant and his years of martial arts training, Reeb developed a logical and dynamic process for getting more out of life and avoiding the pitfalls that are often part and parcel with a high-achievement mind set.
[Item nos. PGN1301P--AICPA Member $16.00, Nonmember $19.99 and PGN1301E--AICPA Member $14.00, Nonmember $18.00]
from the AICPA
For more information or to order, log on to www.cpa2biz.com or call 1.888.777.7077.