Anark (Boulder, CO) introduces Anark Core 2.0--its innovative, automated 3-D CAD transformation platform adding expanded conversion, transformation and automation capabilities to prepare 3-D product design data for visualization, simulation, CAE, and supply-chain-data-exchange applications. The Anark Core platform offers:
* A robust software solution that transforms native 3-D CAD data.
* The ability to automate the modification of 3-D product structure and geometry, and export revised product data into high-precision B-rep and lightweight mesh formats.
* The ability to create recipes that can be applied automatically to revised product design data.
* Drag-and-drop editing.
* Quick and easy removal of B-rep face geometry.
* The ability to import and convert visualization assemblies and geometry from CATIA[R] V5 CATPRODUCT, CATPART and CGR files into multiple lightweight mesh formats.
* New Core CAD Transformer Service enabling PDM servers to fully automate Anark Core Server for change-list-driven transformation of CAD geometry.
* The ability to import and convert assemblies and B-rep geometry from SolidWorks[R] and Inventor[R] formats.
* The ability to import and export B-rep geometry in ACIS[R] SAT format.