Post Breakup Wakeup Workshop Helps Women Recover Love, Joy, Career and Finances Following a Divorce or Break-Up.
“The emotional and financial impact of divorce or a breakup extracts a far greater toll on our communities than most realize. Post breakup or divorced women have far greater difficulty than men recovering financially and relationally, and their children are at increased risk for teen problems and becoming divorced in their later years,” said Jennifer Horton, joy and confidence coach. “Post Breakup Wakeup seeks to remedy this situation by giving women practical tools and counsel that helps them recapture their confidence and chart a course for the lives they were intended to live.”
During the Post Breakup Wakeup workshop, women will:
* Learn the seven death traps of breakups and how to avoid them
* Gain three specific tools for letting go of the past and living their happiest now
* Transform emotions such as anger, sadness, regret and resentment
* Discover how to make their money go farther and still get what they want and need
* Transform their career confidently or launch a new one
* Tap into a life of purpose, fulfillment and joy
* Make more money, save more money, spend more money
To register for Post Breakup Wakeup, visit www.postbreakupwakeup.com. Admission to the workshop is $47.00 per person. A special “Bring a Friend” rate admits two for $77.00. The Center for Spiritual Living is located at 880 Hampshire Road, Westlake Village, 91361.
Meet The Coaches
Each of the coaches participating in Post Breakup Wakeup have experienced difficult breakups or divorces or worked extensively to help women successfully navigate this transition in their lives.
* Robert Ferguson is known as America's Diet Free Life Coach. Mr. Ferguson has worked with a myriad of Fortune 500 companies as well as celebrities including LaToya Jackson, Ricki Lake, Toni Braxton, Mariel Hemmingway, and Chaka Chan.
* Jennifer Horton catapulted her career by using her natural skills and understanding of human behavior as a life coach. She is a graduate of the Center for Coaching Mastery, author of “The 7 Keys that Unlock Healing in the Midst of Pain,” and “Divorce 911.”
* Neil Palache is the founder of the Wealth Creator System[TM], and since 1983 he has been helping women restructure their finances so they feel in control even in the midst of uncertainty such as the death of a spouse or divorce.
* Andrea Frimmer, M.Ed., is a career counselor and founder of Prep 4 College Now, Inc. and Changing Careers after Divorce. Whether seeking a new career, or needing to breathe new life into an existing one, tapping in to an individual's purpose, providing solutions and transforming careers is Andrea's business.
For more information visit www.postbreakupwakeup, visit us on Facebook, or call 888-632-8807.
Post Breakup Wakeup
805 341 7269
Contact via Email
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Oct 8, 2012|
|Previous Article:||New Book About the USA Men's Soccer Team and the 2014 FIFA World Cup Just Released.|
|Next Article:||Award Winning Author Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel Entitled Severed Threads.|