Planning Powerful Publications: Second Edition.
Develop a publication that attracts readers while helping your organization reach its goals. This idea-packed manual shows how to:
* Transform your publication into a powerful business tool.
* Move your publication from where it is to where you want it to be.
* Create a publication that draws readers in.
* Determine whether electronic publications are for you.
* How to launch or improve your publications if they move higher up the organization's "food chain."
Wylie offers tips on writing for organizational publications, layout, budgeting and scheduling, and includes examples of award-winning case studies.
Ring-bound manual * US$199 member / US$299 non-member
* Catalog products marked with an asterisk are also downloadable in PDF format at www.iabc.com/knowledge
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||CREATE PUBLICATIONS THAT BOOST YOUR ORGANIZATION'S BOTTOM LINE|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Best Practices in Employee Communication: A Study of Global Challenges and Approaches.|
|Next Article:||Communication Behavior of Virtual Workforces: A Report on Effective Communication.|