Perry County Sheriff's Blotter.
The following incidents were obtained from Perry County Sheriff Steve Bareis. Note that arrests, charges and citations are allegations only, not findings of guilt.
* Deputies arrested Ryan D. Cunningham, 20, of Du Quoin at 10:37 p.m. at Walmart in Du Quoin on a Franklin County warrant. Cunningham was taken to the Perry County Jail on $3,000 bond.
* Deputies arrested Ginnifer R. Anheuser, 32, of Du Quoin at 11:19 a.m. on a warrant for retail theft. Anheuser was taken to the Perry County Jail on $10,000 bond.
* Deputies cited Jessica E. Bird, 22, of Herrin following a traffic stop at 10:05 p.m. on Rt. 13-127 at Plum Road for speeding.
* Deputies cited Timothy A. Phoenix, 26, of Murphysboro following a traffic stop at 10:18 p.m. on Rt. 4. for operating an uninsured vehicle.
* Deputies cited John P. Olson, 18, of Campbell Hill following a traffic stop at 11:03 p.m. on Cutler-Trico Road for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
* Deputies arrested Charity Lynn Engelage, 38, of Du Quoin on North Walnut Street in Du Quoin on a warrant for violation of probation. Engelage was taken to the Perry County Jail on $30,000 bond.
* Deputies cited Alan R. Mabee, 33, of St. Louis at 9:10 p.m. at Rt. 13-127 and Antelope Road for speeding.
* Deputies cited Alisha Clay, 21, of Mulkeytown at 10:52 p.m. in Cutler for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
* Deputies cited Jason E. Reams, 40, of Nashville at 10:55 p.m. at Rt. 127 and District 212 Road for speeding.
* Deputies cited Jordan B. Ward, 24, of Tamaroa at 11:48 p.m. at Rt. 152 and Sacred Heart Road for speeding.
* Deputies cited Lane M. Lovel, 17, of Tamaroa at 10:27 p.m. at Rt. 51 and Starling Road for speeding.
* Deputies responded at 8:40 p.m. to a traffic accident on Kathleen Road about 20 feet north of Yellow Banks Road. The investigation revealed that Brad L. Geary, 41, of Tamaroa was driving a Chevy Traverse on Kathleen Road when he struck a deer. Neither Geary nor his passenger, 40-year-old Carlen Geary of Tamaroa, was injured.
* Deputies cited Sara Conwell, 31, of Plainfield at 9:49 p.m. at Rt. 13-127 and Cudgetown Road for speeding.
* Deputies cited Nicholas W. Watkins, 18, of Tamaroa at 10:55 p.m. at South Walnut and West Main streets for speeding.