Pergolis Swartz Associates Inc.
Pergolis Swartz Associates Inc. announced the following transactions:
* Richard Pergolis negotiated a permanent mortgage in the amount of $2,100,000 for a four story apartment building with 6 units and 1 store on St. James Place in Brooklyn.
* Barry Swartz obtained permanent financing in the amount of $2,000,000 for a five story apartment building with 16 units and 2 commercial spaces located on Orchard Street in Manhattan.
* Permanent financing in the amount of $5,000,000 was arranged by Barry Swartz for a five story walk up apartment building with 16 apartments and 2 stores on Second Avenue in Manhattan.
* Michael Volpe closed a permanent mortgage in the amount of $1,000,000 for a six family apartment building on Dekalb Avenue in Brooklyn.
* $6,000,000 in permanent financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for a five story apartment building with 12 units and 2 stores on Avenue B in Manhattan.
* Barry Swartz closed a permanent loan in the amount of $3,200,000 for a five story apartment building with 11 residential units on East 102nd Street in Manhattan.
* Richard Pergolis closed a $10,000,000 permanent loan for a 2 story commercial building on Jamaica Avenue in Queens.
* Michael Volpe arranged for permanent financing in the amount of $2,400,000 for a 12 unit apartment building on East 12th Street in Manhattan.
* Charles Yellen negotiated permanent financing in the amount of $ 1,200,000 for a two story commercial building on Jericho Turnpike in Floral Park.
* Len Solinsky obtained acquisition financing in the amount of $1,025,000 for three apartment buildings on Dean Street in Brooklyn.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Jan 27, 2016|
|Previous Article:||HKS Capital Partners.|
|Next Article:||Matthew Lustig of Lazard honored at 46th Real Estate and Construction Industries Dinner Dance.|