Printer Friendly

Panel needs outdoor types.

VOLUNTEERS are being sought to join a group that provides advice on public rights of way.

The Joint Local Access Forum provides independent advice to the five councils in Tyne & Wear on managing and improving public access to land, both in the countryside and urban areas.

Applications are being sought from people of all ages who are enthusiastic about access to the outdoors.

Residents might be interested in tourism, nature conservation, heritage issues, farming and land management, recreation and sport or access for disabled users.

For more details contact Kevin Vigars at Gateshead Civic Centre on (0191) 433 2375.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Evening Chronicle (Newcastle, England)
Date:Mar 5, 2008
Previous Article:Tackling pregnancy.
Next Article:Hospitals' art attack.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters