Panasonic Begins Delivery of FOMA P902iS Handsets to NTT DoCoMo - Compatible with DoCoMo's Chaku-Uta Full Service for Downloading Full Music Tracks from i-mode Sites.
Main Features of FOMA P902iS
- Compatible with DoCoMo's Chaku-Uta Full(R) service for downloading full music tracks from i-mode sites.
- Equipped with an SD audio player that is compatible with 2 GB large-capacity type cards.
- Supports Bluetooth standard specifications ver.1.2, which enables you to listen to music via a wireless link.
- The rear panel is equipped with a 7 x 7 dot area of white LED illumination for displaying various information and illustrations.
Equipped with an advanced "face authentication" security function which enables you to lock the IC card and PIM function in Double Security mode together with the handset PIN number.
- Pre-installed with i-appli(R) software required to use DCMX(R) credit card.
Size: (H x W x T) Approx. 106 x 49 X 21 mm (when folded) (22 mm including protruding portions) Weight: Approx. 109 grams (without Custom Jacket) Continuous talk time: Voice call Approx. 150 minutes TV phone Approx. 100 minutes Continuous Standby time: Approx. 550 hours (static) Approx. 380 hours (dynamic) Main Display: Approx. 2.4 inches (240 x 320 pixels) 262,144-color TFT color LCD Sub Display: Approx. 0.7 inches (96 x 12 pixels) STN LCD monochrome Cameras: Outer: Maicovicon(R) Camera Effective resolution Approx. 2 megapixels Inner: CMOS Camera Effective resolution: Approx .110,000 pixels
Main Pre-installed i-appli
"Sonic The Hedgehog 2" and "2006 FIFA WORLD CUP GERMANY(TM)"are preinstalled.
(C)2006 Electronic Arts Inc. Electronic Arts, EA, EA SPORTS and the EA SPORTS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. Official licensed product. (C)The Official Emblem, the Official Mascots of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany(TM) and the FIFA World Cup(TM) Trophy are copyrights and trademarks of FIFA. All rights reserved. Produced under license by Electronic Arts Inc. Made in Japan. Player names and likenesses used under license from FIFA, International Federation of Professional Footballers "(FIFPro)" and national teams. All sponsored products, company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. EA SPORTS(TM) is an Electronic Arts(TM) brand.
* "FOMA", "i-mode", "i-appli", "Custom Jacket", "DCMX" are registered trademarks of NTT DoCoMo Inc.
* "miniSD" is the trademark of SD Association.
* "Bluetooth" is the registered trademark of The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and its usage is only permitted by a license agreement.
* "Chaku-Uta Full" is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
* "vMaicovicon" is a registered trademark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (PMC), based in Yokohama, Japan, is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of mobile communications products. As one of the main business domains for Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., best known for its Panasonic brand digital electronics, PMC has been developing cutting edge technologies since its establishment in 1958, including the world's first 3G video handset for the Japanese market in 2001. PMC is committed in providing added-value solutions to end-users through its mobile communication products.
Source: Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Mobile Communications Public Relations Office Email: email@example.com
Copyright [c] 2006 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Japan Corporate News Network K.K.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 5, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Japan Airlines to Join oneworld Alliance Early Next Year.|
|Next Article:||NYK Engineering Obtains ISO 9001:2000 Certification.|