PROGRADE DIGITAL DEBUTS MEMORY CARDS & CARD READERS.
The company will also design and market a selection of card readers, starting with a CFast & SD Dual Slot Workflow Reader that boasts a USB 3.1, Gen. 2 transfer protocol. ProGrade Digital's new memory cards and card readers are available at www.progradedigital.com.
ProGrade Digital was founded by former executives from Lexar who held management or technical leadership positions at the company recognized as the pioneer in memory card development for digital photography. The team has more than 60 years of combined experience in the design, development and manufacture of memory cards gained while working for Lexar, SanDisk and other firms. Leveraging its experience and industry relationships, the team will focus exclusively on developing and marketing memory cards, card readers and software optimized for use within professional cinema and photography markets.
Our goal is to be the professional's source for top performing, professional grade memory cards and workflow solutions, says Wes Brewer, founder and CEO of ProGrade Digital. We will be committed to focusing our efforts on the digital imaging pro who is meticulous about his equipment and workflowdelivering the best service, plus best product quality and reliability.
Key Features of ProGrade Digital Memory Products
Imaging experts who shoot RAW, RAW HD video, 4K, 8K, 3D and 360-degree video may rely on ProGrade Digital's high- performance storage cards and workflow accessories.
Memory Card Key Features
- Professional-level capacities for CFast 2.0 and SDXC UHS-II memory cards
- Optimized controllers specifically designed for use in professional-grade cameras
- Rigorous full-card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for optimal quality
- 3-year warranty
Card Reader Key Features
- Dual slot reader for CFast 2.0 and SDXC UHS-II card formats
- USB 3.1 Gen. 2 transfer speed of up to 10Gb/second
- Supports concurrent full-speed flow of data from cards in each slot
- Portable and compact
- Includes two 18 connection cables: one for Type A to Type C and one for Type C to Type C
- Magnetized reader bottom firmly connects reader to laptop (using included metal mounting plate)
- 2-year warranty
ProGrade Digital memory cards are designed to provide the highest levels of performance, quality and reliability in high-end DSLRs, camcorders and digital cinema cameras from manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Sony and Blackmagic.
About ProGrade Digital
While the company is new, the founders of ProGrade Digital are former executives from Lexar and SanDisk, where they held executive or senior management positions in corporate, engineering, operations and marketing. With more than 60 years of combined experience in the design and development of memory cards, its founders have a proven track-record in the memory card business, as well as long-term industry relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
For more information, visit www.progradedigital.com or call 650/483-8816.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||ALDEC LAUNCHES NOVEL FPGA-BASED NETWORKING SOLUTION.|
|Next Article:||SOLIDRUN UNVEILS I.MX8 FAMILY.|